June 30, 2015

Our Brother In-Law Felix

Written By:  Andrew & Becx Eide

Our brother in-law, Felix, was born on July 4 but I won’t reveal the year as he may be sensitive about his age.

He is the husband of Andrew’s sister, Starr, and they have been married for quite some time.

I remember when my sister first got married to Felix. They really make a great couple. I found out that Felix was a Computer Programmer and that his birthday was July 4.

I often joked with Felix saying, Wow, Felix, isn’t it wonderful that on your birthday everyone in the United States celebrates your birthday with picnics, parties, and fireworks? I don’t know if Felix was amused by my comments but it is true that on July 4 each year all these celebrations happen on his birthday. I figure he might as well enjoy the picnics, parties, and fireworks on his birthday, even though they are to celebrate the Fourth of July and the independence of the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment