September 19, 2017

Work and Abuse

Written By:  Andrew Eide

Today I will talk about my time in the workforce. Most of the time I was a full-time worker and part of the time I was part-time. Below is a basic run-down of how many years I worked at a job outside the home.

United States Navy = 20 years
General Dynamics = 1 year
Civil Service = 1 year
Quiet Hour = 6 years
Southeastern California Conference = 2 years
Three Angels Broadcasting = 2 years
Miscellaneous Part-Time Jobs = 3 years

Although I did some work-from-home work I am not including that here because my comments are based on working for someone else.

During my 35 years working for others I was abused so much in many ways. Some treated me poorly because I was a male or White or older or from California. In other instances I was mistreated and abused due to others in the work place being jealous. It was hard to deal with the hundreds of false accusations and lies but I made it through. However some of those scars from that abuse and false accusations remain with me today even though I retired from working for others in early 2012.

What were some of the things that happened to me? I was accused of embezzling money. I was accused of stealing from the company. I was accused of not working my full work schedule. I was accused of so darn many things, and never once were any of them proven true, that I don’t believe there is anything I wasn’t accused of.

In every case I would tell my accusers, or if they were scared to confront me and turned their complaints over to my supervisor or some other executive of the company, if they honestly believe I’m guilty then bring a lawsuit against me and let’s go to Court. I told them I know I’m innocent and that I would love to go into Court, have the Judge, or a Jury if one is assigned, listen to all the evidence, and then find that I am right and my accusers are wrong. I told them to bring the lawsuit and let’s go to Court.

Never once in my 35 years of working for others has anyone brought a lawsuit against me because they knew I was right and they were wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment