June 1, 2016

June 2016 is a Continuation of My Discrimination Comments

Written By:  Andrew Eide

In January 2016 I started out the year of blogs with articles stating how I was discriminated against in housing, employment, promotions, etc., due to being White, male, older, or a combination of the three.

During June 2016 my blogs will again focus on discrimination but this time the discrimination will focus on areas other than being White, male, older, or a combination of the three.

I will present to you incidents of discrimination my wife received for being a Woman and an Asian from the Philippines. You will be shocked when you find out that the worst discrimination she received since immigrating to the United States was from Asians other than from the Philippines.

So hang onto your hats and I’m going to breeze through these topics and if you are not holding onto your hate the swift breeze will blow your hat off.



No comments:

Post a Comment