November 5, 2016

Hot Dog or Corn Dog?

Written By:  Andrew Eide

Each September the City of Duluth, Georgia, holds their Fall Festival. We were not able to go to the Duluth Fall Festival in 2015 but we did attend in 2014. There was an incident at one of the food trucks that shows you the stupidity of humans.

While Becx & Keira were over at the rides I went to a food truck and I ordered a few corn dogs for us to snack on. While waiting for my corn dogs to be delivered a woman walked up to the window of the food truck. The conversation went something like the following:

WOMAN:  I would like to order two hot dogs please. Oh wait! I just realized that there are so many disgusting ingredients in hot dogs so I don’t want to order hot dogs. I will have two corn dogs instead.”

This woman was a moron. Didn’t she know that a corn dog is a hot dog covered in corn meal and fried? All she did was order a hot dog with corn meal on it rather than the hot dog being placed into a bun.

I had to use all the energy I had to keep from busting out in uncontrollable laughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment