December 11, 2016

I Am Thankful For Becx & Keira

Written By:  Andrew Eide


Although Becx & Keira drive me crazy with their constant arguing I love the two of them more than I can explain in words. I also know that Becx loves Keira so much and Keira loves Becx so much. The issue is that both are very stubborn individuals so they clash all the time.

I met Becx through a mutual friend, Lito, who lived in the same apartment complex I did in Concord, California. Lito and his wife knew Becx and when I asked him if he knew someone he could introduce me to he introduced me to Becx. Although she lived in Manila, Philippines, and I lived in Concord, California, our 6,000 mile difference was not a hindrance to us ending up marrying.

We were married on July 15, 2010, in Manila and we have been married now for five and a half years.

One of my fondest memories was after talking to Keira on video calls until I arrived in Manila in July 2010 I was worried that Keira might freak out when she saw me in person as she only saw me in photos and on video calls.

When Becx and I exited from the elevator in the condo the entire family was there and Keira, who was 1.5 years old at the time, was in the arms of the house girl Jessica. Keira was looking at me trying to figure out of me, the person she saw and talked to on the computer in a video call, was really the same person who was now standing before her.

I remember looking at Keira and I said “I told you I was coming to visit you.”  Keira reached out her arms and jumped from Jessica into my arms and that told me that she accepted me into her life.

Yeah Becx & Keira argue like a cat & dog all the time but as long as I know both love each other and they love me that’s all the blessings I need. I’m very fortunate to have the two of them in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment