December 1, 2016

I Love Getting a Great Deal While Shopping

Written By:  Andrew Eide

I love getting a great deal while shopping. My recent experience was with WalMart.

The first incident was shopping on WalMart website by going through eBates first. That way I log into eBates then enter WalMart's site and place the order and I get cash back for the purchase by going through eBates first.

The item I wanted to purchase for Keira was a Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter. I was in WalMart and noticed the price listed was $149. The other item was a My Life Veterinarian doll set which comes with outfits and three pets to serve in the Veterinarian Clinic. The price off the shelf was $49.97. I took a chance to come home and look at the WalMart website. The Razor scooter was listed but the My Life doll was not.

I was shocked to see that the online price for the Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter was $119 which was a savings of $30. I clicked to pick up in store when I placed the order so I didn't have to pay for shipping.

Although I had to purchase the My Life Veterinarian doll in-store it is okay since I paid $49.97 for the doll set. If you look up My Life As a Veterinarian doll on Amazon or eBay you will see the price is over $100 so I feel I also got a great deal on this doll for Keira.

Instead of having to pay $250 for these two items I was able to get both of them for a total of $169. I love getting a great deal while shopping.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that WalMart usually offers 1.0% cash back through eBates but on the day I ordered the Razor Scooter they were offering 7.0% cash back. Woo hoo!

Photos of the items I purchased for Keira:




No comments:

Post a Comment