November 2, 2015

Election Day 2015

Written By:  Andrew Eide

Election Day in the United States is normally the first Tuesday in November. This year Election Day falls on Tuesday, November 3. I assume there are items up for a vote for the State of Georgia for November 3rd but I have no clue what they are. Unfortunately the State of Georgia doesn't let us know what is being voted on every year except when it is a Congressional Mid-Term Election or a Presidential Election. When I lived in California they always mailed a pamphlet to voters to let them know what was up for a vote. Whether it is a Proposition or a special election for something else, at least we were informed. Honestly I don't feel like driving to my normal polling place only to find out that no election items are being held and I wasted my time and gas in my car.


No comments:

Post a Comment