November 6, 2015

Scorpio Traits

Written By:  Andrew Eide

I am a Scorpio. Under the Zodiac sign of Scorpio those born between October 24th and November 22nd are Scorpios. Yes I am late posting this blog concerning the traits of a Scorpio since it is after November 22nd but I still need to put the information out there for you.

The common Positive Traits of a Scorpion include:  Determined and Forceful…Emotional and Intuitive…Powerful and Passionate…Exciting and Magnetic. Yep…that’s me!

Some items Scorpios like include:  Unraveling Mysteries…The Comfort of Their Home. Again…that’s me!

Some items Scorpios dislike include:  Being Analyzed…Being Asked Personal Questions…Meeting New People…Having to Trust a Stranger with Anything They Consider Important Enough to Keep Secret. Oh yeah I hate those things!

Some important items to consider for a Scorpio include:  Lucky Number = 8 (for some reason I have better success with 7 and 3).  Lucky Color = Magenta Blue (any Blue will do for me). Lucky Day = Sunday

A typical Scorpio has the characteristics of self-criticism…intense concentration…a passionate drive…all which results in either complete success or utter failure. A typical Scorpio is suspicious and they need to be proven the facts before making a decision. The emotional aspect of a Scorpio makes them extraordinary at any career. Once again that’s me!

Scorpios are known for their intense and powerful natures. They never settle for mediocre and they always try live a good life or it isn’t worth living. Scorpios are rarely found at the center of activity but they always know what is going on. The intense sensitivity of a Scorpio makes them one of the best and most loyal friends…but that same quality makes them the most treacherous of enemies.

Finally Scorpios are extremely demanding of others…but they will never ask someone to do what they won’t do themselves.

Honestly I fit the typical Scorpio mold.



No comments:

Post a Comment