December 29, 2015

The end of 2015 and the start of 2016

Written By:  Andrew Eide

I will close our blog for 2015 stating that it has been a very good year. Although we are still trying to get our finances situated so that we can save up to purchase a home in 2016 we are still doing okay.

2016 brings with it the fact that I start receiving my Social Security Retirement in addition to my Navy Retirement. To be honest those two Retirement incomes combined is more than I made at my last full-time job which was from November 2008 to May 2009.

For 2016 I plan on writing about specific subjects each month. To give you teasers for 2016 here are the general topics for the months where I've already drafted blogs to post.

January = Discrimination
February = Love & Hate
March = March Related Comments
April = April Related Comments
May = Maybe I Shouldn't Have (subject goes here)

See you in 2016.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment