January 1, 2016

Discrimination Against White People General Comments

Written By:  Andrew Eide

For January 2016 I will be discussing Discrimination. I am not going to talk about discrimination against Blacks, Hispanics, or Asians. My discussion will be my personal experiences with discrimination against me for being White and Male.

I turned 62 years of age in November 2015. Over my many years I have suffered numerous forms of discrimination mostly for being White but often for the additional reason of being male. During the month of January 2016 my main discussions will be about the discrimination I’ve faced for being White.

I will prepare different blogs to relate to you the discrimination I’ve received when trying to purchase a home, in employment, in the work place, and several other examples.

If you are one of those people who feel that White people cannot be discriminated against be prepared to be enlightened.



No comments:

Post a Comment