February 11, 2016

Things I Love

Written By:  Andrew Eide

Recently I wrote about the things I hate. Today I will tell you about the things I love.

I love my wife, Becx, and daughter, Keira, to the utmost. Yeah we argue and complain all the time but the love is there.

I love chocolate. Yes I am a chocoholic but I'm the type of chocoholic who can go long periods of time without chocolates.

I love pizza especially pepperoni pizza.

I love lasagna. I believe only Garfield the cartoon cat loves lasagna more than I do.

I love dogs.

I love that I am retired from the United States Navy and that I receive a Retirement income.

I love that the Military provides me with outstanding medical insurance with TriCare and that the costs are very low compared to what everyone else we know has.

I love that I finally reached the age to draw Social Security Retirement. I could have waited until I was 66 years of age to get the full Retirement payment but I decided to take it at 62. Why? They continually change the age at which you can draw full retirement so I didn't want to get close to age 66 only to be told the Government changed the full retirement age to 70. I have it now and although they can reduce my benefits by up to 15 percent they cannot take it away from me now that I have it.


1 comment:

  1. and...Keira and I love you to the moon and back!!!

    ReplyDelete