March 24, 2019

Threats

Written By:  Andrew Eide


I worked for 20 years in the United States Navy, and for 22 years in the civilian workforce, and I would like to tell you how I was harassed in the workplace.

While in the United States Navy I had so many jealous people try to take me out and take me down. Thry ranged from the lowest-ranking Enlisted member of Seaman Recruit to the highest ranking Officer which is an Admiral. In every case their accusations were false. What I did was tell them if they believe I am guilty of their accusations then bring me before a Court-Martial (same as going to a Court for a trial in the civilian world) and let’s see what happens. I also told them when the Court-Martial finds me innocent of their accusations I will counter-sue them for bringing a frivolous lawsuit against me. Guess what? Never once did anyone bring charges or accusations against me to a Court-Martial because they knew they were wrong and I was right.

During my time out of the United States Navy I worked in the civilian workforce for 22 years both full-time and part-time. I worked for Government Civil Service, I worked for the City of Oakland, California, I worked at three church-related organizations, and then I worked at a rehabilition facility.

In each of these civilian jobs there were the same jealous people but instead of wearing a Navy uniform they wore civilian clothing. They accused me of everything you can think of. Go ahead and toss some accusations out there and don’t spare your creativity as I am sure I was accused of it. As I did when I was in the Navy I stood up to these people and told them if they believe I am guilty of their accusations then bring a lawsuit against me. I reminded them the entire burden of proof is on them, the accusing party, to prove me guilty as I am innocent until proven guilty. I dared them to bring a lawsuit against me so that when I am cleared of their accusations I can counter-sue them for bringing a frivolous lawsuit against me. Guess what? Never once did anyone bring charges of accusaitons against me in a lawsuit to bring it into court for a trial because they knew they were wrong and I was right.

My point is simply that I have stood up to the jealous accusations against me and in every case these people backed down as their accusations aagainst me were false. You need to do the same thing and never let anyone abuse and threaten you. Not in the work place, not at school, and not in your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment