February 15, 2015

Aquarius

Written By:  Andrew & Becx Eide

I, Becx, was born on February 8, 1971, which makes me an Aquarius under the Zodiac. Allow me to give you some information about the traits and characteristics of an Aquarius.

Aquarius is a masculine positive fixed air sign. The polar opposite sign is Leo. The color for Aquarius is all the colors of the rainbow. The water bearer always thinks 50 years ahead of time. Okay, so far I agree with that.

The traits of an Aquarius fall into two categories which are positive traits and negative traits. The positive traits include:  Friendly and humanitarian, honest and loyal, original and innovative, and independent and intellectual. Gee I can’t argue with those traits as they apply to me!

The negative traits include:  Intractable and contrary, perverse and unpredictable, unemotional and detached. Hmmm, I have to conclude that not all traits of all Zodiac signs are applicable to the persons born under that particular sign because I have none of these negative traits! If you don’t believe me you may ask my husband.

Important parameters include the following:  Lucky number is 2. Lucky color is red. Lucky gemstone is Amethyst. Lucky day is Thursday. By the way I married my husband on July 15, 2010, which was a Thursday!

A typical Aquarius has the intense desire to communicate. They are interesting and attractive. They can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient, or they can be enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be a bit over the line. A typical Aquarius is opinionated with a strong conviction to fight for what they believe in. They are farsighted and innovative. They are generally without prejudice and quite tolerant of others’ point of view. A typical Aquarius is a good listener and they care deeply for their friends.

Finally a typical Aquarius is truly humane and known to be outspoken. They are refined and idealistic. They are romantic and practical. They are a personable and likable person. They can be counted on to come up with original ideas. These intellectuals excel in the arts as well as the technical trades.

There you have it! The positive traits fit me perfectly! The negative traits are not residing with this Aquarius! And that last line which states that Aquarius excel in the technical trades is the reason I do well as a Computer IT Tech.


No comments:

Post a Comment